State Board Calendar
- Nov. 3: LAOH/AOH Memorial Mass. See flyer for details.
- Nov. 6: Ocean City Division 1 25th Anniversary, Mass at St. Luke’s Church and luncheon at Dunes Manor Hotel.
- Nov. 8-10: Maryland Irish Festival. Ladies, consider volunteering by returning this form here.
- Nov. 23: Anne Arundel Co. Christmas Tinsel Tea, 1 – 4 pm at St. John Neumann’s Church, Seelos Hall, 620 North Bestgate Road, Annapolis. See flyer for details & registration information.
- High Tea; attendees would receive a tea related favor, food would be prepared by division members and served by the AOH; Lucky Leprechaun Raffle/silent auction with valuable prizes will be available; raffles included; live instrumental music. Holy Mass and Religious Goods vendor will be offered at 4:30 in SJN church.
- Nov. 29: Trip to American Music Theater Christmas Show, “Joy to the World,” leaving from and returning to St. Batholomew’s New Church, Manchester. See flyer for details and to register.
- Dec. 15: LAOH Christmas Party at Bluestone in Timonium from 11:30 to 2:30 pm. See flyer for details and registration information. Print/return flyer by November 19th.
- Jan. 4: Women’s Little Christmas at Johnny Dee’s Lounge in Parkville from 12 to 4 pm. See flyer for details and registration information. Print/return flyer by December 20th.
- Feb. 9: Wreath Laying Ceremony at Arlington National Cemetry. Please RSVP by January 26th. See flyer for more details.
- Feb. 23: Feast of St. Brigid at St. Ignatius Church. See flyer for details and registration information.
- Mar. 15: Saint Patrick’s Day Parade Trolly. For Current LAOH Members ONLY
Don’t drive and pay for parking. Ride from Ridgley Road Park n’ Ride in Timonium. Pick up time is 12:00 PM SHARP. See flyer for details and registration information. Print/return flyer by March 4th.