State Board Calendar
- Nov. 3: LAOH/AOH Memorial Mass. See flyer for details.
- Nov. 6: Ocean City Division 1 25th Anniversary, Mass at St. Luke’s Church and luncheon at Dunes Manor Hotel.
- Nov. 8-10: Maryland Irish Festival. Ladies, consider volunteering by returning this form here.
- Nov. 23: Anne Arundel Co. Christmas Tinsel Tea, 1 – 4 pm at St. John Neumann’s Church, Seelos Hall, 620 North Bestgate Road, Annapolis. See flyer for details & registration information.
- High Tea; attendees would receive a tea related favor, food would be prepared by division members and served by the AOH; Lucky Leprechaun Raffle/silent auction with valuable prizes will be available; raffles included; live instrumental music. Holy Mass and Religious Goods vendor will be offered at 4:30 in SJN church.
- Nov. 29: Trip to American Music Theater Christmas Show, “Joy to the World,” leaving from and returning to St. Batholomew’s New Church, Manchester. See flyer for details and to register.
- Dec. 15: LAOH Christmas Party at Bluestone in Timonium from 11:30 to 2:30 pm. See flyer for details and registration information. Print/return flyer by November 19th.
- Jan. 4: Women’s Little Christmas at Johnny Dee’s Lounge in Parkville from 12 to 4 pm. See flyer for details and registration information. Print/return flyer by December 20th.
- Feb. 9: Wreath Laying Ceremony at Arlington National Cemetry. Please RSVP by January 26th. See flyer for more details.
- Feb. 16: Parade Fundraiser at Poulet Fresh Cuisine on York Rd in Timonium. Please see flyer for more details.
- Feb. 22: 6th Annual St. Patrick’s Day Kickoff Party at Rosedale Gardens from 7 to 11 pm. Please see flyer for details and registration information.
- Feb. 23: Feast of St. Brigid at St. Ignatius Church. See flyer for details and registration information.
- Mar. 8: James Joyce Parade Fundraiser 2 – 6 pm. Live Auction starts at 3 pm. Please see flyer for more information.
- Mar. 15: Saint Patrick’s Day Parade Trolly. For Current LAOH Members ONLY
Don’t drive and pay for parking. Ride from Ridgley Road Park n’ Ride in Timonium. Pick up time is 12:00 PM SHARP. See flyer for details and registration information. Print/return flyer by March 4th.
- Mar. 17: Harford County St. Patrick’s Day Luncheon at Bluestone in Timonium. Cost is $32 per person. Please print and return before March 9th.
- Apr. 10: Good Friday Way of the Cross, sponsored by LAOH Anne Arundel County. The event will be held at Manresa and lunch at Severn Inn. Please RVSP by April 1st. See flyer for more details.
- Apr. 19: TRIVIA, sponsored by LAOH Harford County. The event will be held at St. Mark’s White Hall in Fallston. Cost is $30. Please print and return by April 12th.