Feed the Hungry
Traditional Food Drive
A traditional food drive invites Individuals and Teams to donate non-perishable food items at strategic locations determined by each of the 11 MD LAOH Divisions between January 1st and February 28th.
Click on locations for convenient drop-off locations and times near you or contact your Division Team Leader.
Please take photos and send to Cyrile at firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Food Drive
Virtual food drives are fast and convenient for those who prefer to donate right from the privacy of their homes. Every dollar you donate provides even more meals for those in need.
- Visit https://mdfoodbank.org
- Click Ways to Give
- Select virtual Food Drive in the dropdown menu
- On the top right-hand corner “Find a Fund Raiser”
- Type in MD LAOH and press enter.
- Select MD LAOH “shop now” option
- Select on the item you would like to donate or select general donation (boy eating a sandwich).
Or take the short cut and click here.
Food Drives Beyond MD Food Bank
If your division participates in their own food drive, that counts too. Just let us know what you have done in January and February and Do not Forget to send up photos.
Thank you for any efforts you may make to relieve some of the suffering that is occurring right now in our communities.
Eileen and Cyrile