Mo Deirfiuracha (My Sisters),
Carroll County, Division 1 was established in 1998 by just 15 women and now we have over 40 members spread over two counties (Baltimore and Carroll).
We are an active group which has a strong presence in all State functions as well as the National Conventions. Our Irish Tea (Tae Domhnaigh) is held annually on the first Sunday in May and is our major fundraiser. The proceeds from this event go to various local and nationwide charities. As we pause for the summer, each June we take special time for ourselves on a one day retreat to Aisling House where we rejuvenate our spirit and grow closer as a group. It is truly a wonderful day.
Our business meetings are held on the second Sunday of the month at 1 p.m. in St. Bartholomew’s Church Parish Center. So please come and learn and grow in this wonderful Irish Catholic society that only you can join.
- Chaplain: Michael Roach
- President: Carole Iafrate
- Vice-President: Diane Zeller
- Recording Secretary: Mary Beth Connolly
- Treasurer: Kelly Parks
- Financial Secretary: Christina Parks
- Irish Historian: Barbara Caine/Courtney Caine
- Missions and Charities: Barbara Bray
- Catholic Action: Mary O’Brien
- Mistress-at-Arms: Darlene Dorsey
- Sentinel: Redonna Genco