Baltimore County, Division 4 formed in 1898 has a rich history. Ours is the oldest active division in the state of Maryland an one of the oldest divisions in the United States. We remain vital and continue to attract new members who come with new ideas and enthusiasm.
Small fundraisers throughout the year support our charitable projects. We contribute to several charities in the Baltimore area.
Our favorite Catholic Action project is our Annual Baby Shower to benefit pregnant mothers and their children. We “shop till we drop” as we select layette items, infant clothes, toddler clothes, toys and more. We have a party and show off our finds before we send them off to those in need.
Our meetings are held on the fourth Sunday of the month at 1:30 p.m. at St. John the Evangelist Parish Center in Hydes. We hope to see you soon.
- Chaplain: Joseph Bochenek
- President: Patricia Zaccari
- Vice-President: Jeraldine Ragan
- Recording Secretary: Patricia Zaccari
- Financial Secretary; Division Past President: Jeraldine Ragan
- Treasurer: Patricia Zaccari
- Irish Historian: Mary Helene Miller
- Missions and Charities: Mary Helene Miller
- Catholic Action: Mary Helene Miller
- Mistress-at-Arms: Frances Ragan
- Sentinel: Frances Ragan