State Board Calendar
- Aug. 26: Irish Day at the Races, Timonium Fairgrounds. (See flyer.)
- Sept. 2: State Board Meeting, 10 a.m., The Villa.
- Sept. 9: Second annual “Halfway to St. Patrick’s Day” Beer Tasting Extravaganza, sponsored by AOH St. Kevin’s Division at Prince of Peace Church (See flyer.)
- Sept. 15: AOH St. Brendan Division 3 Crab Feast at Tall Cedars. (See flyer.)
- Sept. 24: LAOH Shucks & Shamrocks Beef, Oyster and Shrimp Roast at Rosedale Gardens, 2 to 6 p.m. (See flyer.)
- Oct. 3: Division 1 Worcester County 11th Annual Card Party, St. Andrew’s Catholic Center, Ocean City, MD. (See flyer.)
- Oct. 8: Division 4 Baby Shower. (See flyer.)
- Oct. 13 and 14: National Interim Board Meeting, New Orleans, LA.
- Oct. 27 to 29: LAOH State Convention, Holiday Inn, 66th St., Ocean City, MD.
- Nov. 4: State History Day: Tour of Railroad Museum and visit to the Lemon Street Shrine.
- Nov. 11 and 12: Irish Charities of Maryland Festival.
- Nov. 18: Annapolis “Tinsel Tea,” Seelos Hall, St. John Neumann Church. (See flyer.)
- Nov. 19: LAOH/AOH Memorial Mass.
- Nov. 26: Harford County Celtic Christmas Concert.
- Dec. 2: State Board Meeting, the Villa, 10 a.m.
- Dec. 3: Hopkins Christmas Brunch. (See flyer.)
- Dec. 9: Aisling House Retreat, “Celtic Advent.” Details to follow.